Welcome to my brand new website and the home for my blog! This site is the result of over two months of my blood, sweat, and tears and provides a place where I can engage with you, my readers, and help you in a way I may not have been able to otherwise. My name is Jeremy (not Mat I promise) and hopefully the image above gives you some inkling of my sense of humor. If not, keep reading!
Right now, my goal is to blog once a week and ramp up from here. As you read through my posts and the sometimes odd world that is my random mind my goal is to provide you with tools, resources, and inspiration you can use to further your financial journey and reach your goals.
To engage with this site, there’s several things you can do…
- Speak Your Mind. If you read something I’ve written and you have a thought or a question then express it in the comments! I plan to engage with my readers so speak freely.
- Learn More About Me. Read my story and how I help others with their stories on my About page.
- Check Out What I Do. On the Coaching and Wellness pages, you can see how I help individuals both outside and within companies and read real-life testimonials.
- Start Your Transformation. I’m here to serve, so I offer a free 30 minute consultation to everyone over Skype. To book that just simply go here.
- Tell Me What You Really Think. Drop me a line on my Contact page.
- Explore. There are numerous resources I can’t even list here, so dig around and see what can help you!
This is not your typical financial website. You’re not going to hear dry discussions about betas (aren’t those fish?), mutual funds, and “optimizing your finances”. I’m a real person with a real family out in the real world helping other real people.
Thanks for joining me and enjoy the journey!
Oh and one more thing…. You will see these awesome tweet boxes like the one below that take just 2 clicks for you to post to Twitter with. I think you should try it. Go ahead… you know you want to! All the cool kids are doing it, I promise.Strength In Numbers launched this awesome new site with free resources and a killer blog. You should check it out! Click To Tweet
Question: So what do you think? Let me know your thoughts below.